May 30, 2010

Yellow & Green

As the spring about to leave and summer about to comes, I saw this patch of dandelion on my way to work for that past few weeks. The first time I see it I told myself that I would return to photography it on my way home in that afternoon. However I was consumed by others thoughts on my way home and forget about it. The next day it was gone :-( another lesson learn, never leave things for next time specially when it is photographic relative. So I wanted for two weeks and the flowers return, this time I drove pass it and I make every effort to turn around part and spend 10 mins with this wonderful golden flowers. This is one of my favor shot of that series, I crop it down. It was taken with 85mm f1.8 iso100 @ 1/500.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2013 Copyright © Andrea Tran