May 31, 2011

171. Siesta Key

It was my first visit to Siesta Key.  The beach was wonderful as the critique had said about this beach being No. 1 in the world.  I was able to see the sunset over this beautiful beach, it was magical.  As I was sitting down to have dinner at a nearby restaurant, I realized that I dropped my wallet somewhere at the beach.  I went back to the beach, but it was pitch dark to look for my wallet when flash light from my cell phone was the only guide to assist my search for the wallet.  It was nowhere to be found, with my hungry stomach and an upset feeling, I decided to head back home, a 4-hour-long drive did not improve the situation.
Most story always end with a happy ending, and fortunately it was the case for me as well.  The next day I got a call from my dentist letting me know that someone, named Cara, from Siesta Key found my wallet.  Cara found my dentist business card with my next appointment written on it in my wallet, and that was how she got in touch with me.  She offered to mail it back to me.  We had a long conversation comparing lives in the west & east coast of Florida.  Cara is a wonderful person and she went out of her way to help me.  It was another a great impression from the people who live in Siesta Key that made this little mishap a memorable one. (^.^)


1 comment:

 
2013 Copyright © Andrea Tran